We had opportunity to visit the spring in December. The head of a spring is located next to cave that is closed off. The head of spring is rocky with a strong current bring water shoes. Swimming down the spring you going to notice fish and Turtles. Most people come here during the summer to cool off however if you like snorkeling winter time is the best less people equals clear water.
- Drive time from Orlando 36 minutues
- Great for tubing and snorkeling
- Hiking/Nature Trails
- Phone number: (407) 254-1902
- Hours of Operation: Summer 8:00 a.m.-8:00 p.m.; Winter 8:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
- Summer: Park fills to capacity by 10:00 a.m arrive early
- Address: 400 E Kelly Park RD Apopka, FL 32712 directions
- Park website